Monday 4 November 2013

Cocktail No 30 East India (Brazilian style)

OK I admit that I am just trying to get the total no of Cocktails to 30 for the first month to make it one a day on average. And its a little cheat in remaking the East India with Cachaça .

In fact this is a mistake and doesn't work at all. Amazing how such similar spirits have such a different effect on taste. I had to remix it and triple the Pineapple Juice to get close to a balanced flavour.

Its astringent and not as in the bite that lemon juice provides, more vinegary. Fans of Cachaça may like this, but for me I am relegating it back to the Caipirinha, where it is unsurpassed.

Not one that I will be repeating.

Recipe

As for East India, but using Cachaça instead of rum and triple the amount of pineapple juice.


No comments:

Post a Comment